Login + GO

Current FUNDRAISING CHALLENGE

Congratulations to Megan W. for winning our FINAL COUNTDOWN CHALLENGE!

HIL_Ride_2018_KendraScottCorepower_Fundraising

As the top fundraising individual for the Ride for the Cure as of September 14, 2018, Megan won one month of unlimited yoga with Corepower Yoga and a set of Kendra Scott jewelry (total value of $520)*! 

Fundraising for the Ride for the Cure will remain open until September 28, 2018.

HIL_LoginToParticipantCenter_Button

Fundraising Tips

Thousands of women and men who could not afford breast health care have received screenings, education and treatments as a result of dollars raised through fundraisers just like you. Join the fight to save lives and end breast cancer forever by committing to a personal fundraising goal today - we need your help to make the biggest impact possible against this disease.

Fundraising Ideas image

Here are some tips from past top Fundraisers.

  • Set a personal goal today (we suggest $360, the cost of 2 mammograms in Chicago).
  • Make the first gift yourself to show your commitment!
  • Utilize your Participant Center. Take advantage of online tools including a customizable web page and email templates (login now) to ask friends and family to make a donation to support you.
  • Spread the word on Social Media.  Don’t underestimate the power of Facebook and Twitter.
  • Partner with your workplace with Matching Gifts. Does your company have a matching gift program?
  • Send a letter. Reuse your holiday card mailing list.
  • Download a list of 101 Fundraising Ideas

Here are a few things to know and share with everyone…

  • Up to 75% of Komen’s net revenue is used to support local community-based education, screening and treatment programs. The remaining 25% of the net income funds national and global research, turning knowledge into better approaches to treatment, early detection, and prevention, with the overall goal to reduce breast cancer deaths.
  • All donations are tax-deductible
  • Learn more about our local grants program and how we serve our local community here click here
  • Remember to ask your employer and your donors for Company Matching Gifts
  • Share your personal story of why you’re running or walking to end breast cancer
  • Learn more about the research Komen does around the globe
komenchicago.org | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Susan G. Komen® Chicago

213 W. Institute Place Suite 302 | Chicago, IL 60610
Phone: 773-444-0061
Email: info@komenchicago.org