• Facebook
  • Twitter
Toggle Menu

Welcome to My Personal Page


Donate to Marc!
Achievements
No Badges Have Been Earned

Mr. Marc Silhan

142 percent of goal achieved.

Goal: $3,000.00
Achieved: $4,260.00

Make a gift!

 

Make an Impact!

Again this year (no. 16 for me), I'm helping to make a big impact on the fight to end breast cancer by participating in the Susan G. Komen Chicago Race for the Cure® in Grant Park on Mothers Day Sunday, May 11, 2014.

Join me in the movement to end breast cancer forever! When you support me with a donation to the Susan G. Komen Chicago Race for the Cure® you will have a direct and meaningful impact on the lives of women everywhere.

Up to 75 percent of the money raised by the Race for the Cure remains here in the Chicagoland area to provide breast health research, diagnostics, screening, treatment, services and education for uninsured or underinsured women.  The remaining 25 percent goes to fund national research to discover the causes of breast cancer and, ultimately, its cures.


You can make an impact. You can make a difference. Just click on the “Donate to Marc” button.   Thanks much.   Marc

 

Share EmailFacebookLinkedInMySpaceTwitter
Share on Facebook
Cancel
Share on MySpace
Cancel
Share on Twitter
A short URL will be added to the end of your Tweet.

Cancel
Share on LinkedIn
Cancel
 

To print out a donation form, click here.

PDFs for download

What is Breast Cancer?
Breast Cancer Risk Factors
Breast Cancer Detection
Talking to your Doctor

If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.