Sign in if you already have an account.
         

2014 Chicago Mother's Day Race for the Cure - Chicago

GE Chicago

Welcome to the GE Chicago Team Komen Race for the Cure® team page!

As a member of this team, we are each playing a part in helping Susan G. Komen® end breast cancer forever. Together, we are fueling the best science, boldest community and biggest impact in the fight against breast cancer. And we will not stop until this disease is gone forever. That’s our promise.

Up to 75 percent of the money reaised by the Race for the Cure remains here in the Chicagoland area to provide breast health research, diagnostics, screening, treatment services and education for the uninsured or underinsured women. The remaining 25 percent goes to fund national research to discover the causes of breast cancer and, ultimately, a cure.

Every dollar makes an impact!

 $100 = one ultrasound for a high risk woman
 $250 = five clinical breast exams
 $500 = 1 needle biopsy
$1000 = 8 screenings or diagnostic mammograms

Will you please join us in this fight by making a donation today?

YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!



 

GE Chicago Raised
Self-Donation Jean Derrico $1,367.75
Ruba Abraham $0.00
Self-Donation Farrah Aper $50.00
Joshua Bartrom $0.00
Maureen Bismark $0.00
Self-Donation Anne Brannan $75.00
Lisa Brannan $0.00
Kidd Cardillo $0.00
Maila Claravall $0.00
Ashley Couch $0.00
Tristan Couch $0.00
Ricky DePalma $0.00
Self-Donation John Garry $350.00
Self-Donation Sonia Golemme $50.00
Self-Donation Lindsay Griffard-Gullion $40.00
Jacqueline Guerra $0.00
Kathleen Leitner $0.00
Self-Donation Marley Leitner $385.00
Self-Donation Julie Locascio $50.00
Ying Lu $0.00
Derek Martin $0.00
Tara McDaniel $0.00
jennifer mehta $0.00
Self-Donation neeraj mehta $1,702.00
Peter Mitchell $840.00
Tricia Mitchell $0.00
Clara Muhammad $0.00
Self-Donation Calli Neistat $150.00
Self-Donation Caitlyn Sheff $15.00
Emily Wijas $0.00
Jared Zenk $0.00
Team Gifts $1,985.80
Denotes a Team Captain


Join GE Chicago
Donate to this Team!

GE Chicago

Goal:
$5,000.00
Achieved:
$7,060.55

Make a gift!

141 percent of goal achieved.



Recent Donors

GE Capital Corporation

GE Matching Gift ($851 Neeraj Mehta)

Anonymous

ITW Matching Gift (Timothy Derrico $100 gift 4.24.14)

Louisa O'Neill


Share EmailFacebookLinkedInMySpaceTwitter
Share on Facebook
Cancel
Share on MySpace
Cancel
Share on Twitter
A short URL will be added to the end of your Tweet.

Cancel
Share on LinkedIn
Cancel