A great analogy for life is riding a bike:
There are hills to climb…..
Sometimes you are strong enough to lead the pack and other times sitting back is the better option…..
Many times obstacles present themselves that are better faced with others.
That is why it is fitting that a team of 4 will be riding 100 miles during the Susan G. Komen Ride for the Cure on Sunday, September 16th.
Team Russell Riders is bearing the name of a wonderful St. Cletus family who is battling Breast Cancer. Sitting on a bike saddle for a day does not come close to the battle Kathy faces each day.
I am asking for your support to donate to this cause by clicking here for my personal fundraising page. Your donations are tax-deductible. 75 percent of the money raised through the Race stays in the community to fund local breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs. The remaining 25 percent supports groundbreaking breast cancer research.
Together, we are fueling the best science, boldest community and biggest impact in the fight against breast cancer. And we will not stop until this disease is gone forever. That’s our promise. Will you please join me in this fight by making a donation today? Thanks so much for your support, your friendship, and your consideration. XO
Visit the team page of Karen Mulcrone, Joe Noga, Megan Wenstrup and Brad Dorchinecz!!!