My friend, and loyal CycleBar rider, supporter, and friend, Joe Noga go me ito this one. But it's a good one and I'm happy to do it. Just know that if/when I suffer any road rash, I will be cursing his name. A mom from our community has had a streak of unfortunate evetns, the latest being her Breast Cancer diagnosis. I can't stand the idea of this family suffering anymore than they already have, so the best thing I can do is take action. I hope these efforts somehow help this wonderful family.
Your donations are tax-dedcutible. 75 percent of the money raised through the Race stays in the community to fund local breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs. The remaining 25 percent supports groundbreaking breast cancer research.
Together, we are fueling the best science, boldest community and biggest impact in the fight against breast cancer. And we will not stop until this disease is gone forever. That’s our promise. Will you please join me in this fight by making a donation today? Thanks so much for your support, your friendship, and your consideration. XO